29 Jun We Are Seeing Patients Again
Getting back up and running
From the 1st of June 2020 we have started to see patients again at TheOsteo Clinic and it is has been good to see old faces as well as new. Whilst we slowly continue to return to a ‘familiar normal’, we have had to make slight changes in order to keep everyone safe. Whilst this may affect certain elements of the clinic I will be doing my best to make sure the quality of service remains.
What you might notice:
- Pre-screening phone call – this will include questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms such as a new persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell and whether you have been categorised as vulnerable. You may also be offered a telephone or video consultation instead.
- Thorough clean – before your appointment the clinic will be cleaned with disinfectant this will include all touch points such as the treatment couch, doors, desk, chairs and pay points. To eliminate extra surfaces the treatment couch will only be covered by disposable tissue roll.
- Fewer appointments available – you may notice that fewer appointments may be available on your chosen day; this is to ensure that there is adequate time between appointments in order to properly clean the clinic
- Hand sanitiser provided – as you come in to the treatment room you will notice hand sanitser on the desk, please free to use at any time.
- Protective clothing – When you attend your appointment you may see you me wearing a mask, apron and disposable gloves, don’t be alarmed it is still me!
- One in One out – in order to limit social contact I recommend that you only enter the clinic at the exact time of your appointment.
Patients health and well-being is TheOsteo Clinic’s top priority and will remain. We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for continuing to choose us. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment below or get in touch.